Episode 69 – Present Notes
The UK Journey Planning story: Q&A with founders Tracy and Doug Collins
On this podcast episode, Tracy and Doug Collins reply questions on their backgrounds and love of journey, and the way this led them to beginning the UK Journey Planning web site and podcast.
On this episode, you’ll study:
1. Tracy’s and Doug’s love of journey and the way it led them to create this web site in 2020.
2. The affect of the COVID-19 pandemic on their journey plans and the way they pivoted their mission throughout this time.
3. Tracy’s expertise as a historical past instructor and their curiosity in visiting locations with a powerful historic presence.
4. The motivation behind beginning a podcast alongside their web site and the significance of integrating a number of platforms.
5. Tracy’s perception within the significance of understanding and studying from one another’s experiences to fight negativity on this planet.
6. The creation of prepare itinerary articles and an book to assist make prepare journey within the UK much less tense for vacationers.
7. Their upcoming journey throughout Christmas, together with their deliberate route throughout London, Republic of Eire, Wales, Northern Eire, and Scotland.
8. Tracy’s provide of itinerary evaluation providers and their aim to assist shoppers enhance their journey plans and doubtlessly lower your expenses.
9. The launch of Tracy’s new podcast, “World Journey Planning,” and the emphasis on changing into extra considerate and thoughtful vacationers.
10. Their primary tip for anybody planning a visit to the UK for the primary time.
Click on right here to obtain an AI generated PDF Transcript of Episode 69