After two journeys to the realm, Brescia stays considered one of my favourite cities in Italy. Residence to a plethora of historic websites just like the Roman ruins of Tempio Capitolino, museums like Museo di Santa Giulia, and large squares comparable to Piazza Paolo VI, this metropolis is nicely price a go to when touring by means of the Lombardy area.
Should you’re on the lookout for a information about the place to remain whenever you’re in Brescia, look no additional than this listing of rigorously picked and reviewed greatest Brescia motels.
Keep in Northern Italy At These Finest Brescia Accommodations
For this greatest motels in Brescia listing, we’ve chosen motels starting from extra budget-friendly three-star properties all the way in which to five-star motels within the metropolis middle, and even resorts simply minutes outdoors of Brescia.
1) AC Lodge Brescia
Simply over one kilometer from town middle, AC Lodge Brescia is without doubt one of the metropolis’s extra fashionable and stylish motels. The second you enter the foyer, you’ll see that the resort was designed to impress guests. The massive trendy rooms include the same old perks like flat-screen TVs, a mini bar, views over town, and extra. Benefit from the resort’s restaurant to pattern worldwide and Italian delicacies and their each day American breakfast buffet – you possibly can even take a “seize and go” breakfast in case you’re anxious to discover Brescia and the encircling space. If you must work off carbs from all of the pasta you’re consuming, there are health club services onsite. Count on costs to begin from €90 per night time throughout peak season.
Location: Through Giulio Quinto Stefana 3, 25126
2) Albergo Orologio
Located straight within the metropolis middle, Albergo Orologio is a three-star budget-friendly choice when staying in Brescia. Whereas the rooms are easy, some include grand picket beamed ceilings, king-sized beds, and small balconies. There’s a each day breakfast that can assist you begin your day and because the resort’s positioned in probably the most occurring a part of town, loads of different engaging eating choices are close by. What units this resort other than others right here is how extremely pleasant their employees is. For instance, after I stayed there, they took care to supply me with a lactose-free meal every day. Count on costs to begin from €75 per night time throughout peak season.
Location: Through C. Beccaria 17, 25121
3) Lodge Vittoria
Smack dab within the coronary heart of Brescia, you’ll discover the luxurious five-star Lodge Vittoria. Solely steps away from historic native sights like Duomo Nuovo Cathedral and Museum of Santa Giulia, this Artwork Nouveau-styled resort options a sublime marble columned foyer and Murano-glass chandeliers. Room perks embrace espresso and tea, a minibar, flat-screen TVs with an intensive channel choice, and complimentary robes and slippers. Some rooms even have deep soaker bathtubs and terraces with spectacular views over Brescia. The onsite restaurant serves up Italian and worldwide delicacies and alternatively, you possibly can take your meal in your terrace and order from room service. You may even take pleasure in sampling a positive native wine at their piano bar. Airport shuttles are additionally out there – simply name prematurely to make preparations or converse to the concierge. Count on costs to begin from €75 per night time throughout peak season.
Location: Through X Giornate 20, 25121
4) Regal Lodge
Slightly over two kilometers from the middle of Brescia, Regal Lodge’s most engaging characteristic is its rooftop pool with views overlooking the mountains. Rooms are soundproof in case you want an excellent night time’s sleep, include flat-screen TVs, and hairdryers, and a few rooms even include a tub. Whereas the resort is primary, it’s straightforward on the pockets and price its worth only for the pool expertise alone. Count on costs to begin from €50 per night time throughout peak season.
Location: Viale Europa 2b, 25128
5) Santellone Resort
Santellone Resort may be a bit out of the way in which at simply over 4 kilometers from town middle, however it’s just too lovely to not point out. Set in a former Benedictine monastery within the medieval a part of Brescia, the resort’s spacious rooms include massive home windows, tiled flooring, minibars, flat-screen TVs, and extra. Some rooms even have terraces or balconies overlooking the luscious inexperienced property. Stroll by means of the gardens, take within the architectural magnificence of the resort, and loosen up within the solarium. Pamper your self on the adult-only spa with a Finnish sauna, indoor/out of doors swimming swimming pools, a Roman Bathtub, and a Turkish bathtub. Count on costs to begin from €100 per night time throughout peak season.
Location: Through Del Santellone 116, 25132
Obtain this Google Map to maintain monitor of areas for the greatest Brescia motels.
Good To Know
1) Brescia is a perfect weekend getaway from Berlin. If you wish to head to Brescia, the best approach to get there may be to fly into Orio al Serio Worldwide Airport close to Bergamo (5o kilometers away). Spherical-trip tickets by way of Ryanair begin at round €40. Alternatively, you can too fly into Verona (50 kilometers away), Milan’s Linate (100 kilometers away), and Malpensa airports (150 kilometers away).
2) After arriving at one of many close by 4 airports, you’ll want to think about journey time and methodology of transportation:
- Bergamo: By automotive, it’s going to take half-hour, by practice it’s going to take about an hour and value about €5, and by bus, it’s going to take an hour and value round €12.
- Verona: By automotive, it’s going to take about 70 minutes, by practice it’s going to take about an hour and value about €6, and by bus, it’s going to take three or extra hours and value round €8.
- Linate: By automotive, it’s going to take 60 minutes and by practice and bus it’s going to take about 90 minutes and value about €15.
- Malpensa: By automotive, it’s going to take about 90 minutes, by practice it’s going to take about 2 hours and value €15, and by bus, it’s going to take lower than three hours and value round €15.
3) Italy makes use of the euro, so there’s no want to fret about trade charges in case you’re a European resident. Whereas there are many financial institution machines round and most locations will settle for card funds, it’s at all times a good suggestion to at all times carry money on you as nicely.
4) On the lookout for different locations to remain whenever you’re on vacation in Brescia that aren’t listed above? Take a look at much more choices on reserving.com.
5) Discover Brescia with these metropolis excursions.
6) Should you love Italy as a lot as I do, browse my Italy archive and take a look at our protection of the nation:
- Books In Boats At The Libreria Acqua Alta Bookstore in Venice – When in Venice, cease on the bookstore, Libreria Acqua Alta. See books packed into boats, the resident cats, a staircase produced from books & extra.
- Consuming Lunch At Tschötscherhof Farm In The Italian Alps – Cease for lunch, eat domestically grown produce, & go to a historic museum on the distant Tschötscherhof Farm within the Italian Alps.
- Sure, There Are Cats Within the Roman Coliseum And They Dwell There – As you tour the traditional construction, you’ll discover varied cats within the Roman Coliseum, and sure, they occur to name this place dwelling.
*Disclosure – This publish incorporates some affiliate hyperlinks. Should you guide a tour or resort by means of any of those hyperlinks, I’ll earn a tiny fee at no additional price to you. Thanks on your assist!